Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1- The submission has not been previously published (except viXra.org ), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2- Most of the manuscripts which have been published with viXra.org, will be considered positively as soon as possible for publishing with HIJ, but with a bit of correction(s) and/or updates.
- 3-The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF (No pdf format) document file format.
- 4- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- 5- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- 6- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- 7- There is a publication fee (USD $300) only for accepted manuscripts, plus an additional fee ( between USD $10 - $15) due to money transferring by using PayPal. Manuscript submissions are free of charge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.